- We are an engineering led Austin based startup building a world class AI based scheduling platform using cutting edge technology. Kronologic gives sales and marketing teams Superpowers by converting leads to meetings using AI that acts on behalf of sales reps to schedule and reschedule meetings - completely autonomously. Our team has several AI patents filed based on our scheduling AI technology.
- Kronologic is backed by top Texas VC’s and Angel investors including the #1 Texas VC Silverton. We’re powering revenue growth for some of the world’s largest and fastest growing companies like Dell, CDW, Thomson Reuters, BigCommerce, Caterpillar, VMware, BrightTalk, and dozens more.
What we need
We are currently building out our products and in search of engineers who are curious, passionate problem solvers to join our team. We are looking to add mid-to-senior DevOps engineers with experience building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines, monitoring, and alerting systems. Our goal is to automate all aspects of our infrastructure.
Qualifications you will apply in this role:
- 3+ years (Required) experience in a DevOps role, or 2+ years of SRE experience (will consider junior, mid, and senior level candidates)
- Kubernetes (k8s) is Ideal with multi-stack experience (Google/AWS)
- Work authorization: United States (Required)
Our stack currently consists of:
- Kibana, DataDog
- KMS, SQS, S3, Redis, Dynamo, Aurora, et al ...
- Github, Gitlab & GitLabCI
- Bonus if you have security and/or compliance experience.
- Enterprise level Health, Dental, Vision Insurance plans
- Paid time off
- Stock Options
- Limitless Career opportunities
Austin, TX (flexible remote possible)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable - more reliable than spontaneous
- Autonomous/Independent - enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative - prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance - thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- A “Fair Chance” job (follows Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
** We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time. **
Why This Posting Won’t Last Long
Kronologic is on track to hit 400% YOY growth, We’re backed by Texas’ top investors, and people love what we do for them. Don’t take our word for it, hear from our customer directly in our Sizzle Reel.
Our tech veterans have disrupted and transformed industries before; and our team brings together valuable experience from companies such as VMware, Hubspot, RingDNA, Bazaarvoice, Rapid7, Kantar, and Marketo.
We are not ashamed to admit that we choose to work with the best. If you join Kronologic now, you will have the opportunity to help us grow our world-class teams and innovative solutions and have a strong equity opportunity that is unmatched by companies in later stages. This role won’t last long. If this is you or someone you know, let us know asap.