We are an engineering led Austin based startup building a world class AI based scheduling platform using cutting edge technology. The Kronologic solution supercharges sales and marketing teams by converting sales leads to sales meetings using AI that acts on behalf of sales reps to schedule and reschedule meetings - completely autonomously. Our team has several AI patents filed based on our scheduling AI technology.
Kronologic is backed by top Texas VC’s and Angel investors including the #1 Texas VC, Silverton. We're powering revenue growth for some of the world’s largest and fastest growing companies like Dell, CDW, Thomson Reuters, BigCommerce, Caterpillar, VMware, BrightTalk, and dozens more. Our tech veterans have transformed industries before; and our team brings together valuable experience from companies such as VMware, Hubspot, RingDNA, Bazaarvoice, Rapid7, Kantar, and Marketo. Our customers love what we do for them. Don’t take our word for it, hear from our customer directly in our Sizzle Reel.
We are developing solutions that have never existed before, expanding our R&D team, and looking for talented engineers to grow with us to the next level!
- You are an experienced engineer who loves solving challenging problems!
- You are highly skilled in backend development.
- You appreciate working on great engineering teams and using cutting edge technologies to innovate.
- You are dependable, resourceful, and thrive in an autonomous working environment.
- You thrive where feedback is highly valued by your teammates, and the feedback you receive is quickly put to your advantage!
- You work well alongside engineers, engineering leads, architects, and the product team too.
- Somehow you can turn seemingly mundane customer enhancement requests into ingenious product improvements. What can you say? You love what you do!
Go, React, Webpack, Babel (for ES6+ transformations), K8s, AWS (SQS, SNS, KMS, Aurora/Postgres, S3, NoSql, et al), GCP.
Valuable experience you bring to the team:
- 10+ years of solid engineering experience
- Design and architecture experience
Knowledge and skills that are Extra nice to have:
- Enterprise grade SAAS applications
- Systems integration experience
- AI application experience
- Strong preference given to local candidates
Talented people who share the following core values are vital to our team:
- Bias for Action
- Premium Tribe
- Movement ≠ Work
- Comfortable Being Uncomfortable
Kronologic is a premium brand in the enterprise space – we have a track record of lifting up top players with competitive salary, generous equity (we are still hiring early engineers), & limitless growth opportunities.
- Enterprise level Health, dental, and vision Insurance plans
- Unlimited PTO
- Stock options
- Limitless career opportunities
Why This Posting Won’t Last Long:
These opportunities to join our R&D team in building leading edge AI solutions won’t last long. If this is your JAM or sounds like someone you know, let us know asap!
** We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time. **