We're an engineering-led Austin-based startup building a world-class AI-based scheduling platform using cutting-edge technology. Kronologic gives sales and marketing teams superpowers by converting sales leads into meetings using AI that acts on behalf of sales reps to schedule and reschedule meetings – completely autonomously.
We're shattering nearly
30 years of best practices that instilled highly inefficient norms
around the task of getting quality meetings booked. Kronologic
intelligently configures and deploys the best people for specific
meeting cases with the highest yield values. We have shown that the
circuits connecting marketing operations and sales engagement are
corroded, causing static and distracting noise; thereby, leaking
valuable communications, halting the flow of sales processes, and
customer engagement that are needed to lead customers through the sales
Businesses all over the world have felt the need for change
in this crucial area, as a matter of business survival, and
Kronologic's AI-scheduling solution introduces a new paradigm of
thinking around time and booking meetings on the calendar. Today's “best practices” are no longer best; innovation is
change, and it's never an easy task for the pioneering innovators at
the front, but this is who we are and where we stand.
In this role, you'll not only create and drive new Kronologic marketing programs around the Calendar First methodology, but you will also be part of a team that's establishing new best practices for marketing and sales leaders across the
world to adopt. If this sounds good to you, then we want to hear from you!
Why YOU for this role/team?
- You're metric-driven, with a strategic mindset, and you're passionate about creating something
- You uncover and introduce green pipeline metrics, novel leading indicators, and prove out new ROI models that have never been seen before
- You have a history of driving
marketing and sales success by ensuring the proper management of
marketing data and processes that support exceptional
lead management and improved lead and contact data quality
- You're organized, show critical attention to detail and accuracy, and have a successful track record of project management
- You're a team player, driven to be your best in the position you play, and also eager to learn and expand your own playbook along the way
- You have a deep understanding of demand generation,
ABM, and sales engagement that will enable you to contribute quickly
- You have excellent written and verbal
communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate within all levels of the enterprise
- You have demonstrated ability to analyze data,
conduct primary research, and problem-solve
- You have hands-on experience with marketing
automation platforms/CRMs (HubSpot and Salesforce) and other MarTech
like ZoomInfo, Postal.io/Sendoso, Rollworks, 6Sense, Vidyard/Wistia,
- You have proven your capacity to successfully develop and
maintain strategic relationships
- You are discerning in your discretion when dealing with
- Your ability to balance multiple priorities
simultaneously and adapt to the changing needs of the business, while
meeting deadlines, is highly rated
Why is this role for you?
You'll serve as the main Administrator for all
of our MarTech stack, including Marketing Automation (HubSpot),
Project Management (Trello), Sales Engagement (Kronologic, LinkedIn
Sales Navigator), Direct Mail (Postal.io).
You'll work with autonomy and have the support of your team to:
- Set up, launch, and report on campaigns
- Discover new marketing and sales
measurements and benchmarks
- Partner with Demand Generation and Sales Operations on initiatives
- Coordinate the execution of marketing
campaign activities to increase effectiveness and efficiency
- Develop an evaluation framework to
assess the strengths of campaigns and identify areas for improvement
- Organize data to be readily available
as needed to demonstrate the benefits of campaigns
What’s in it for you?
- Work with a collaborative, innovative,
and intelligent fast-growing team
- Company-paid healthcare benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Team off-sites for collaborative
brainstorming and fun experiences
- Be part of shattering the status quo
and creating new best practices in sales/marketing strategy
- Ownership/stock options
Why this posting won’t last long
Kronologic is on track to hit 400% YOY growth and people love what we do for them. Don’t take our word for it, hear from our customers directly in our Sizzle Reel.
Kronologic has assembled an A+ team with management talent from VMWare, Bazaarvoice, and Rapid7. If you join Kronologic now, you'll have the opportunity to help us grow our world-class teams and innovative solutions. You'll also have a strong equity opportunity that is unmatched by companies in later stages. This role won’t last long. If this is you or someone you know, let us know ASAP.