We are an
engineering led Austin based software startup building a world class AI based
scheduling platform using cutting edge technology. Kronologic’s
CalendarFirst method gives sales and marketing teams Superpowers by
converting sales leads into meetings using AI that acts on behalf of
sales reps to schedule and reschedule meetings - completely
Kronologic is backed
by top Texas VC’s and Angel investors including the #1 Texas VC
Silverton. We’re powering revenue growth for some of the world’s
largest and fastest growing companies like Dell, CDW, Thomson
Reuters, BigCommerce, Caterpillar, VMware, BrightTalk, and dozens
We are expanding
across all areas of the organization to meet our coming next major
milestones and our growing customer demand; and we are currently
recruiting for a Software Product Manager to join the dynamic product team as
we continue ushering innovative changes to the science of scheduling
with our CalendarFirst methodolgy.
The fact is, we are
shattering nearly 30 years of best practices that instilled highly
inefficient norms around the task of getting quality meetings booked. Kronologic intelligently configures and deploys the best people for
specific meeting cases with the highest yield values. Businesses all lover the world have felt the
need for change in this crucial area, as a matter of business
survival; and Kronologic's AI scheduling solution introduces a new
paradigm of thinking around around time and booking meetings on the
calendar. Today's “best practices” are no longer best;
innovation is change, and it's never an easy task for the pioneering
innovators at the front, but this is who we are and where we now
currently used by over 60+ different mid-market and enterprise clients
with over 3000 users; up from just several hundred *only 9 months ago! This hyper growth in product adoption over the last 9 months is
anticipated to replicate again over the next 2 quarters, as well.
- You are experienced
with products like SalesForce, HubSpot, Calendly or similar (clear
understanding of how they are working in the background) and you are
also familiar with the process of converting leads from marketing and
the transfer to the sales team.
- You are looking for an opportunity where your work and efforts make a real difference in the growth of an innovative software company and also have direct impact on the continuous evolution of next generation revenue-tech products.
- As a PM, you have designed sales/revenue-tech products and you are deeply familiar with the end-to-end sales process.
- You work well with UX Design teams to create ideal mock-ups and prototypes with relative speed.
- You are a seasoned product manager, with SaaS experience, you thrive in challenging situations, and your actions show that you are a true combination of confidence and decisiveness, balanced with adaptability and flexibility.
- You are experienced in appraising new product ideas and in strategizing appropriate to-market plans,
- You are confident in driving the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
Qualifications/ experiences you will bring to bear in executing within this role :
- Extensive software product and SaaS experience
- Extensive product management experience, including interaction with UX designers
- Familiarity with the sales and marketing process
- Agile methodology experience
- Strong communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Strong Presentation creation skills
Other experiences that are Great to have within this role:
- Startup experience
- Experience with AI and sales/marketing automation products
What’s in it
- Work with a
collaborative, innovative, and intelligent fast-growing team
- Unlimited PTO
- Team off-sites
for collaborative brainstorming and fun experiences
Why This Posting
Won’t Last Long?
Kronologic is on
track to hit 400% YOY growth, We’re backed by Texas’ top
investors, and people love what we do for them. Don’t take our word
for it, hear from our customer directly in our Sizzle Reel.
Nobody likes managing their calendar. Everyone likes closing more deals.
assembled an A+ team with management talent from VMware, Bazaarvoice,
and Rapid7 and many more.
If you join Kronologic now, you will have
the opportunity to help us grow our world-class teams, and innovative
solutions, and you will have a strong equity opportunity that is
unmatched by companies in later stages. This role won’t last long.
If this is you or someone you know, let us know asap.